bg

Home Forums Events AMRO AGM

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ian Culbert
    Participant

The Amro AGM will be held on 12th July 2014 commencing at 1pm

It will be held at:

The De Lacy Motor Club
    “Rally House”
    Old Great North Road
    Brotherton
    Knottingley
    WF11 9EF

Map Ref. 105/ 484258

This venue has been chosen to encourage as many members from further north to attend.

Ian Culbert
    Participant

I would really like to attend the AGM and it looks like the least expensive way would be to fly to Liverpool and cadge a lift with someone!

Is anyone from liverpool planning on going?

Other option may be to fly to a Scottish airport or get the boat and get a lift if anyone was heading down from there.

Any of the Scottish crews heading down?

Jon Fry
    Participant

Can you not get anything to East Midlands? I’ll hopefully be travelling up from Rugby, although it depends on the wife’s holiday.

Ian Culbert
    Participant

Flight back from East Midlands is too early (1530). Do you pass Nottingham?

Jon Fry
    Participant

If my wife isn’t going on holiday I can do. What time would you be looking at? At the moment she’s still going, but there are others from here who would go past Nottingham. Route from South Wales is M50/M5/M42/A42/M1/M18/A1M, the section on the M42/A42/M1 goes past Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport and Nottingham.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Jon Fry.
    Ian Culbert
    Participant

Ok best I can do based on the timings for the meeting would be flying into Nottingham arriving at 0815 and then returning via Birminghan, departing 1810.

Other alternative is if any of the Scottish crews are heading down and I could maybe fly to Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Failing that it’s the rip-off ferry!

John Ellis
    Participant

Did you get to the AGM ?

Ian Culbert
    Participant

Let me check my crystal ball (it’s on 12th July!) 🙂

John Ellis
    Participant

Apologies….My head is not with it today!…Back to sleep for me 🙂

Ian Culbert
    Participant

So I’ve booked flights to and from Manchester. If anyone is going to the AGM and passing the airport and wouldn’t mind giving me a lift to save the expense of hiring a car please let me know. Thanks Ian

Allan Esmann
    Keymaster

Just so you all know 7 members have confirmed attendance.

Me
    Richard Shorey
    Shirley Blackwell
    John Blackwell
    Russ Howitt
    Ian Culbert
    Andy Taylor

It would appear from logging on here for the first time that another member Jon Fry is also attending. So we may have 8

Jon Fry
    Participant

I’m not going as I’ve been asked to help with Radio duties on the Nicky Grist Stages Rally.

Ian Culbert
    Participant

Very disappointing turnout but good to meet up with those that made the effort to attend. Thanks to John and Shirley for picking me up at the airport and Andy for leaving me back.

There was some good productive business done so keep an eye out for the minutes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Design and development by Creatomatic