bg

Home Forums Events MS UK 2019 training dates calender

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ralph DadgeRalph Dadge
    Participant

http://www.motorsportuk.org/assets/trainingevents2019finaltopublish.pdf

found on this facebook group Rally Volunteers in motorsport
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/203486542373/

dates should be checked with the organisers,
    I see that AMRO dates on on the above calender But nothing on AMRO forum.

John Ellis
    Participant

Cheers Ralph. I see there are a few listed that may not be recovery specific as such i.e the U17MC events and M65 Blackburn services.

Have a good festive period of celebrations!

Jon FryJon Fry
    Participant

Bit surprised all the AMRO events are listed as Rescue and not Recovery?

Ian CulbertIan Culbert
    Participant

Hi Ralph, we had to submit our training funding requests in September for 2019 so the dates submitted were very provisional. Obviously someone has, as you suggest, posted these dates without confirming the details! I will ask Neil to see if he can get the info updated although, as yet, we only have one firm date and that is NI on 2/3 Feb.

Ralph DadgeRalph Dadge
    Participant

Thanks, still thinking about packing in as there are only about 3 or 4 events a year this side of exeter, travel cost/accommodation is a partial deciding factor, so I’m not sure about carrying on, although Terry would like me to carry on as we are the only unit in the south west, plus land for training down here is virtually unobtainable.

Ralph DadgeRalph Dadge
    Participant

Any further news on Training days in the Southern or South west area of the UK ?

Ralph DadgeRalph Dadge
    Participant

Bump same question as above, seems to be a big lack of training days for the Southern half of the UK.

John ChambersJohn Chambers
    Participant

Ralph, currently looking at not running the south wales day until September. J

Ralph DadgeRalph Dadge
    Participant

Thanks John, haven’t been on any events this year, still need to return the MSA licence & radio paperwork.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Design and development by Creatomatic