bg

Home Forums Events Northern Ireland Training Day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian Culbert
    Participant

I am organsising a Recovery training day on Saturday 1st March in Belfast. I will be ably assisted by John Macfarlane and Ian Nelson. Topics covered will be radio procedure, safe winching/hand signals and practical recovery techniques.

All welcome (it’s only a ferry journey away!)

Ian Culbert
    Participant

Big thanks to Ian Nelson and John McFarlane for helping me out today. 9 attendees and everyone found it beneficial.

Ian Culbert

Ian

Good to meet your team, I think we covered quite a lot and it was our pleasure to help you guys out. Well done for organising, just need to get they boys into AMRO now.

Thanks for being our chauffeur, flight delayed by 45min and both John and I agree it was the worst flight we’ve had – crosswinds and severe turbulence all the way. Still feel Ill now! :negative:

Ian Culbert
    Participant

I arranged glorious sunshine for the event, you didn’t expect me to arrange the weather for your flight home too did you?

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I had to drop my proposed AMRO presnetation on Saturday but will get them to sign up.

Ian Culbert

Ian

I’ve stuck the photos we took into the gallery, if you’ve got more send me them please and I’ll fire them on.

It would be good to have your guys input in AMRO so get them pressganged into joining,the more the merrier. All we need now is to get the existing membership enthused to use the forum!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Design and development by Creatomatic